Advances in Quantitative Analysis of Finance and Accounting (Vol.2)
This book Advances in Quantitative Analysis of Finance and Accounting (Vol.2) PDF Download is designed to proclaim the advances in quantitative analysis of finance and accounting. It has adopted integrated approach for the applications of quantitative methods in the financial management. Concepts of academic and applied research in finance have been threaded with the accounting profession.
- Multinomial lattices and derivative pricing
- Value relevance of knowledge spillovers
- Path analysis to integrate accounting and non financial information
- Teaching note on Effective Interest and Periodic Interest Rate along with Compounding Frequency
- Voluntary disclosure of strategic operating information
- Accuracy of analysts’ earnings forecast
- Intraday trading of island and NASDAQ
- Impact of index securities on underlying stock
- Asset pricing with higher moments
- Listing Switches from NASDAQ to the NYSE/AME
- Evaluating strategies using risk adjusted performance measures
- CFA designation
- Geographical Location and Analyst Performance
This book is accurate learning system for not only students but also for the researchers, managers and the officers dealing with economics, accounting and finance.