Aazae.com has agreement with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Our core policy is to respond any contravention notices and take corrective action under DMCA and other pertinent property laws. If you want your copyrighted pre posted material on Aazae.com to be removed. Then written communication must be provided that would be similar to the information provided in following section. Liability for the damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) will be completely yours if you will mislead us in case of information for the copyrights. It is advisable that you must discuss with the attorney for legal action for this matter.
Elements which are mandatory for your copyright infringement claim
- Proper proof of only authorized person to act on behalf of owner of complete right that is allegedly breached.
- Correct and required contact information along with valid e mail address is must.
- Copyrighted work must be identified by you to which you claimed to be infringed.
- A proper statement of declaration from the end of complaining party that it has belief that the complained material is not authorized by copyright owner or third party and any law.
- Declaration for the authenticity of information provided and in case of penalty complaining party is authorized to act on the behalf of copyright owner.
- Signatures are must from the copyright owner to act on his behalf.
Send request by email after completing form