Intermediate Accounting: 2014 FASB Update- 15th Edition
Short chapters in this book
- Financial Accounting and its Standards
- Financial Reporting and Accounting Information System
- Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Cash and related topics
- Current Liabilities and Long-Term
- Revenue and Accounting for Leases and so much more
Financial Statements are important to all companies. They help in planning, decision making, forecasting, and proper cash management.
When these are poorly handled, the management is affected and there will be no growth and development of the company.
So teachers and students should focus on building a special weapon in accounting than just passing exams and flooding companies without making a difference in the accounting field.